Rear Drawer Track Socket

A contractor from Brodhead WI 53520 says:
Good Morning,

I am looking for Rear Drawer Track Sockets for a customer of mine who has a Dutch Park Model. Would your product code 32-002 be the one I would need to order?

My customer is looking to get 16 of those and before I place the order, I want to be sure this is the correct one.
I am hoping my scans of the front and backside helps with your decision on the product needed.

Thanks so much in advance for your assistance.

Jodi
A customer submitted photo of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Jodi! To start, can you please give us the dimensions of your drawer socket? Please include measurements comparable to those for our 32-002.
A contractor from Brodhead WI 53520 says:
1 7/8 LONG FROM SIDE TO SIDE - OPENING INSIDE THE SOCKET MEASURES 1/2 INSIDE DIAMETER FROM OUTSIDE THE SOCKET MEASURES 1/2" ON BOTH SIDES. Hope this helps. Thank you again.

Jodi : )
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the information. I think you should definitely take a look at the 32-002, as it appears to be our closest match. Compare its dimensions to your own sample and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.