Rear drawer track socket

Home Owner from Washington
Jul 17, 2021 12:54 pm
Just need to figure out what type it is since I can't find it in any hardware stores. If you could figure out the name and model number and possibly where to purchase it, that would be great!
image image image image
4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Bob from SWISCO
Jul 21, 2021 2:34 pm

See our 32-146 Fixed Socket. This looks similar, but compare the dimensions to confirm. Note the replacement sockets must be mounted with screws. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts