Replacement 34" channel balance with hook

A quick learner from Greensboro NC says:

Hi- I recently ordered several 34" channel balances and 1" shoes. When it came I realized I need hooks to attach the balance not the screw in that was shipped. Do you have the same balance with a 1" shoe and hooks? The ones I ordered also came with 1.25" shoes but I ordered 1" as I didn't realize they came preinstalled.

I attached a picture of a past post where the customer was looking for the same thing and it was confirmed it could be sourced. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Jordan

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9F4DF948-98CF-4DD6-9154-3C91FE445CD6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DDD5DEDC-3E6C-4FA9-A145-3A971C1A34C4.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Jordan. Sorry to hear of your trouble here. This is not an uncommon occurrence with the Series 795, as we see plenty that use a hook instead of screw clip to install to the jamb track. That hook is our 15-198, and we can indeed furbish balances that use it for you via custom order. Before we jump to that though, there may be a simpler solution for you that will let you use the balances you already purchased. Can you show me a picture of the hole in the window track to which the hooks attach to? Its shape might give us another solution. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.