Replacement Parts for 1100 patriot series windows

A quick learner from USA says:
I think 26-419 and 26-420 may be a good match, but I want to be sure. Please advise as I am trying to order in bulk and do not want to mess this up. Thank you in advance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1118.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1116.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1122.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1123.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think the 26-419 and 26-420 may work, though I notice that the locking tab on the bottom of your latch comes pretty far forward. The same tab on the 26-419 and 26-420 is set much further back.

Another option is our 26-243 and 26-244, though you may have the same issue; the locking tab may not come far enough.

I don't think it's the end of the world in either case. It's still going to have a snug fit and it's not like the latch is going to fall out when the window is installed, since it's braced against the jamb. As long as the other dimensions match then you should be fine.

Is it possible to send out one of each size to see which one fits the best?
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid we cannot send free samples of these products, but we don't have a minimum purchase quantity. You could order as few as one of each, if you'd like.

Ok who do I order from? I would like to try one of each right side only.
Profile picture of Tom

Sure! All orders can be placed on our site at your convenience. You just need to click "add to cart" on whatever product you wish to buy, then "checkout" at the top of the page when you're ready.

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.