Replacement channel balances

Home Owner from Cura
Mar 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Hi, I need a few replacement channel balances.

As I could identify from your website what I need is the Series 395 balances. I need some 24"long and 12"long. But I can't find the 12" sizes on your site, all are 13" and longer.

I include some pictures of the 12" balances. The 24"balances have the same plastic parts.

I hope you can help me ou.

Kinde regards,
Ivan

Channel Balance

3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Mar 29, 2018 9:45 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting, Ivan! We can provide 12" long balances, but they'll have to be specially made. Before we start, can you tell me exactly how many you need? Once I know that, I'll email you an order link and price quote for that quantity. 

Quick Learner from Cura
Mar 29, 2018 10:13 pm
Hi, what I need is four 12" balances and eight 24" balances.
From the pictures I sent can you confirm they're the 395 series?

Regards,
Ivan
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 2, 2018 1:29 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Yes, I'm fairly confident this is the Series 395. I will email you a special order link for four of them right now. From there, you can add them to your cart and continue shopping for any other part you may need as normal.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts