IMG_0283 IMG_0282 IMG_0281 IMG_0280 IMG_0279
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Jun 27, 2023 10:56 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out! May I see a clearer photo of the bottom shoe of your balance? It looks like it could be the 15-014 black knife lock shoe but to be sure, I'll need to see a clear photo of an undamaged shoe.

Dimensions for 15-014
Dimensions for 15-014

Let me know if you have any questions.

Home Owner from Tyngsboro, MA
Jun 27, 2023 1:02 pm
image image image
3 user uploaded images
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jun 29, 2023 10:17 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for getting back to us. These new photos of the shoe appear to be the same angle as what you showed before, so they unfortunately don't tell us anything new. If at all possible we'd really like to see a clear picture of the shoe from the side in undamaged condition, just like we show it in the diagram Jasmine posted above.

For now, you can see our Series 751 channel balance as a possible replacement. Just note that this comes with the 15-014 shoe by default; if this is a different style than your original shoe, it will not work. That's why we emphasize the importance of ensuring that this component matches.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts