Research on pivot shoe for my window

Home Owner from USA
May 21, 2018 7:25 am
Attn: Customer Service, I hope you can help me with a part that I am looking for. I looks like a pivot shoe lock for a balance arm. The balance arm number in your system is #5765-28. Please see the attached photos. Unfortunately, my technician did not get measurements for the pivot shoe lock :disappointed:. Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
1 Replies
Paul from SWISCO
May 24, 2018 2:44 pm

Hi there. The top nylon screw on the balance is known as a balance stop. See our 26-053A for the replacement. The pivot shoe you have been using has now been replaced with the 15-046. Take a look and see what you think. If you should also need a replacement channel balance, our S765-28 should work well as a replacement.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts