Roller Help

A quick learner from Bellingham says:
Hi, I need some rollers similar to Heavy Duty BB Roller, Product Code: 10-118... The case of my unit is 1/4 wide (OK) and 3/4 long (OK) but it is only 1/2" deep....Also the diameter of the wheel is only 7/16".... I need CONCAVE wheel too..... Do you have the part I need? Thanks - Tom
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We don't carry a wheel exactly as you describe, but if you could send us a picture of your roller uninstalled, we'd be happy to research a possible replacement for you. I'm also curious is this roller is for a window or shower door. With this information, we'll be able to assist you more efficiently. Thank you!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure if we have a match for this roller, but it's hard to tell due to its corrosion. When you refer to your 1/2" depth, do you mean the height of the housing? We don't have anything in that size, unfortunately. Looking through our inventory, the 10-118 you picked out is the closest thing we have to your specifications, but looking at the design of your housing in your photos I'm not optimistic it can work. I'm sorry that we can't offer a better match.

A quick learner from Bellingham says:
Hi,

I responded to the request for info in the ticket and indicated at the same time I could not upload the pictures requested via the website interface, either by browsing for them or moving the icons over?.
Can you see these attached pictures?
Thanks ? Tom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 26-338.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named one-half-inch-tall.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named one-quarter-inch-wide.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named three-quarter-inch-long.jpg
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.