Ronthor Drawer Glide

A home owner from Kutztown, PA says:
I need to find a replacement part for a Ronthor Drawer Glide that has U.S. Patent # 2857233. Do you have a part that would work? Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Yes, see SWISCO product code 32-031, rear drawer guide.
Check the sample against the dimensions we have online for this product, the patent may have been used on more than one size.
A quick learner says:
I need to buy some Reiss slide glides , the part# R-26 they are for a
3/4" at the top of the T and between 5/8 and 7/16 at the bottom opening
Do you have this type of glide?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see the discussion regarding the Rear Door Guide Reiss R-26.
A quick learner from Maryland says:
I need a Ronthor drawer glide. I see how many people are having trouble finding them. You have pictured your Swisco "rear" door glide. I have a one piece Ronthor door glide where the back of the glide broke off. Do you have a replacement for the one pice door glide that runs about half of the length of the drawer. There is no serial number on the glide; just Ronthor.

Thank You,

Ken Lyons
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You may be describing the Ronthor 3185530 drawer guide. If that is your guide, unfortunately a direct replacement is no longer available. If that is not your guide, please reply back here with some images of your drawer guide for us to take a look at.
A distributor from Pasadena, CA says:
I have a customer looking for a Ronthor R-30 Drawer Slide. Any idea where I can find one?
A customer submitted photo of a drawer slide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we do not carry this type of drawer slide at this time. I would recommend that you take it to a local "mom and pop" hardware store and see if they will be able to provide something for you. I am sorry that I am unable to help any further.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.