S751 channel Balance

Quick Learner from San Antonio
May 1, 2024 3:18 pm

I have a lower window an S751 ribbed channel balance that has a mark 36RB on it. It is 38 3/4 inches long and the window is 25.4 lbs. The upper window is 41 1/2 glass is 37 1/2 and the lower window is 29" glass is 25".

I am trying to figure out the correct part to order. Since it is stamped 36 it should be 37 but is 38 3/4.

The upper window balance is stamped 34TG and is 33" long that one I installed and is correct.

I am also looking for a replacement pivot point see picture above.

Thanks

Jim

20240501_123315
1 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 2, 2024 4:02 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! I am happy to confirm the correct replacement for your balances. However, I'll need to see photo of them, removed from the window to determine the exact replacement match. There a few different knife lock shoes used for the Series 751 Balance and, unfortunately, the stamp does not help to determine exactly which shoe your assemblies would need.

In regard to the pivot, take a look at the 26-150 Cam Pivot Part. Carefully review the dimensions to determine if these are the right fit.

Dimensions for 26-150
Dimensions for 26-150

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts