Sash cam

Quick Learner from Tampa, Florida
Jan 18, 2024 7:43 pm
I don't know if it's the correct name of this piece. But I need to replace them of all the windows of my home.
I need to buy 12 pieces.
IMG_3469 IMG_3470 IMG_3471 IMG_3473
4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Paul from SWISCO
Jan 19, 2024 10:18 pm

Many thanks for writing in. You might have a Kinco window. In that case, you might have either our 18-044 or 18-166 Top Sash Guides. Please compare both with your old guide and let us know if either matches what you require.  use

Detail of 18-044
Detail of 18-044
Dimensions for 18-044
Dimensions for 18-044
Profile view of 18-166
Profile view of 18-166
Detail of 18-166
Detail of 18-166

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts