Scissor operator for awning window

Handy Person from Staten Island
Sep 22, 2023 8:50 pm
Hello hoping you can help
Locate this operator. Extensor measure 16". Fully closed measures 15". The case is approximately 5" with black plastic connectors to attach to the Sash. Thank you. As always appreciate your assistance.
IMG_3711 IMG_3710 IMG_3709 IMG_3708 IMG_3707
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Sep 26, 2023 10:50 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there!

We can help with this. I recommend our 39-239B awning operator which looks like a good match. The 39-536 slide assembly and 39-451 cover and handle are sold separately. Take a look at the specifications for these parts and see what you think. 

Handy Person from Staten Island
Sep 27, 2023 9:38 am
Just to be certain, the clips and the opening on the operator will connect to the pivot slide assembly ? I'm asking because I don't need the pivot slides. The operator looks like it has metal swivel clips as mine has plastic ones.
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Sep 28, 2023 1:05 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

If the specifications of your old pivot slide assemblies match up to the 39-536 then our operator should work with them, yes. I'm afraid I'm not sure what you mean by yours having plastic ones, however. Would it be possible to see a photo of yours?

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts