Screen Clips

A home owner from 19350 says:
I need replacement clips for my window screens
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0585.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We carry one type of Malta Screen Clip, the 70-048; however, this was a newer version Malta made before they went out of business, and older versions are not interchangeable with it. Compare yours to see if that's the case. If it's not compatible, I suggest considering replacing this old Malta clip with a type of pull ring with sill nail clip. Look at our 70-004 and 70-013 to start out; this type of pull ring is "screened" into the frame. Also take a look at our 70-204 pull ring which clips onto the bottom of the screen frame. The nails are mounted into the window sill for the pull rings to clip onto. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at