Screen door roller with an upward facing spring

A home owner says:
Need 4 new rollers for sliding screen door...1986 lakewood trailer
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1585488907109442881473709656115.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, thanks for posting. Please look at the 84-008 nylon screen door roller. I believe this is the roller you are looking for. It also comes in a steel version under the 84-008M.

A home owner says:
Need the roller in an upward tension roller
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for getting back to us with this information. Our senior experts are still working on this. Please bear with us a little longer and we will reach out to you as soon as we have an update. Thank you. 

Hey, sorry for the wait. When I first saw your photo I though the spring was just worn or bent in the wrong position, which is a pretty common sight. However if your roller spring is intentionally bent that way then this would be something different than what I recommended. You can ignore the 84-008 and  84-008M.

The good news is that over the weekend we were able to find a roller with a spring bent just this way. We're currently working on having inventory made up and we will let you know the moment it's available in our catalog. 

Thanks again for waiting! Please see our new 84-154  roller. I believe this will work best for your screen door.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.