Searching for 29DS40

A quick learner says:
Do you have this parts for traco windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 29DS BSI 40
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We'd be happy to help but we'll need to see pictures of your balance's top and bottom fittings to determine a match. The video below will go over exactly what we'll need.

A home owner from Lauderdal lakes says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220527_104952.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220527_104943.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220527_104935.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220527_104930.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you! It looks like your balance has the 19-041 top fitting which tells me this will have to be a custom order as we don't have a stock balance that uses this fitting. Before we proceed, I'll need you to confirm the depth of your bottom fitting. It should be either our 15-004 or 15-005 but you'll need to measure as shown below and tell me which matches best. 

Based on your stamp, your sash should weigh 40 pounds which means we'll use the 2970 stamp option for sashes that weigh 39 to 42 lbs. You may want to weigh your sash just to double check since custom orders are nonrefundable. 

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
A home owner from Lauderdal lakes says:
Good morning my winged channel balance shoe
1 3/32 i need a price for 8 please.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 29DS40 BSI
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you for confirming! To sum it up for you, we will be using a 30" long metal channel with the 19-041 top, 15-004 bottom and 2970 stamp. What I'll do now is email you a purchase link and price quote for (8) balances made to this configuration. You can use this to place an order on our website.

If you have any questions just let me know and I'd be happy to help.

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.