Searching for Pennsylvania Hose replacement hardware

A quick learner says:

I am in the middle of refinishing my (circa 1985) Pennsylvania House dining room furniture made from pecan wood. The hardware on the China cabinet doors include plastic rollers (see photos) which have hardened, cracked and fallen apart with time (as have I!).

The pins holding the window glass in place seem like they must be equally brittle by now, so I don't want to remove them until I have replacements on hand just in case (see photo). And all 6 chairs and the tables need new floor protectors. Only 2 of the originals remain, but are on the table legs and too difficult to photograph. They were about 3/4 to 1 inch diameter plastic with a nail molded into the plastic and affixed to each foot.

Can you help with these items? Do you need more info and/or pics?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3246.jpg.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3242.jpg.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3245.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3244.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3243.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We do not carry exact replacements for your parts but take a look and compare the specifications of the 32-301 roller catch and 32-325 glass retainer clip to your parts. 

We also carry the 32-600, 32-601, and 32-602 table leg protectors but they are designed to accept square legs. I'm sorry that we can't provide a better match but you may be able to find something at a local hardware store. Thanks for posting! 

SWISCO 32-324 & 32-325 Glass Retaining Clips
SWISCO 32-324 & 32-325 Glass Retaining Clips
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.