Searching for Side mount pivot pin Marvin window

A quick learner says:

Good Afternoon!

I'm in need of a left side mount pivot pin for a Marvin single hung wood window. Markings are

db e03 24 xhd.

Thanks for the assistance!

Mike

User submitted photos of a pivot bar.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Mike. I want you to start by looking at our 26-150 pivot. Now, we weren't able to find an exact match to yours, but our 26-150 may be a good bet. It's designed to be used with a knife lock shoe like our 15-014, which is popular on Marvin windows. The dimensions of our pivot cam are 7/16" wide by 1-7/16" high, and 5/8" deep (counting the base). Let me know what you think!

A quick learner says:
Looks like it's worth a shot! Thanks for the research and recommendation. I'll order the part.
Regards,
Mike
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.