Searching for W1-1795 closet door rollers

A quick learner says:

Hi there,

We bought a house from the 50's and the closet door rollers need to be replaced. We need about six of these. Appreciate any help!



Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


You may be able to use our 23-207 sliding door guide as a replacement. Take a look at the dimensions on our product page and let us know if it looks like everything matches up to your part. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at