Searching for gun-m-137519-e

A quick learner says:

I don't know the make of the windows, the shoe glide measures 5/8" x 1 1/4" x 2"

window has consecutive numbers one is GRD-M-137521-E

I looked at your inventory and found nothing that looks like it will fit the window swivel arm......

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3406.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3404.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3403.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You're right, that pivot shoe has a bit of a peculiar style. The hole in that center cam is not a standard shape.

Before I suggest anything, would you please show me a picture of the pivot bar that goes in that hole? I can't guarantee that we can find you anything but I will do my best.

A quick learner says:

I found those pics ,,, see if this helps...... by the numbers on the window , can you tell me the make ?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3415.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3414.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! That is a huge help. What you have here looks like our 26-218 pivot bar. Now, this usually works in conjunction with the 15-187 pivot shoe. However the design of this shoe differs from yours slightly and I'm not 100% sure if it will work in your case.

I guess it would come down to size. I can already confirm that the 15-187 will connect to your spiral balance in the same way, so we have that covered. I can also tell you that it will work with your existing pivot bar, assuming yours is a match for the 26-218 like I think. So at this stage the only question is whether or not it will fit in the track.

I'm optimistic that it can. Ours has the same 5/8" depth and 1-1/4" width as your original. It's taller at 2-1/8", but height rarely comes into play for pivot shoes so I think we can safely ignore that. Right now I think this is a promising option.

Granted, the design is still very different from your original, so this isn't a guarantee. But I do feel optimistic that it will be compatible with all your old hardware and fit in the track, to boot. That's really all a pivot shoe needs to do. Look it over and see what you think!

Alternate image for 15-187
Alternate image for 15-187

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.