Seeking Window Parts

A quick learner from Tampa says:
? buy a house and hung part of my windows need to replace. How i can understand the brand and model. ? have only this tag on tue window. Thansk in advance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The information on the window won't play a role in locating replacement window hardware. To get started, we would need to see photos of the hardware, removed from the window, along with detailed measurements. From there, we can begin to search for the parts needed. 

Dear poul,

Thank you for your mail
Please find the pictures of my windows as attached. Please let me know if you can supply the hungs of these?

Thank you very much in advance

Nuri
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 783891B8-B94B-437B-9DD3-DDFBBCE55EDF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0B14C21B-F92D-403D-80F5-9A147A8BFF81.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7A99A2E8-A09B-4D86-8ECF-842D8BB3EF09.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F0A8D65C-17CD-46EC-8BA6-8DAF5F447EAA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 39059D16-0421-422B-8974-89856C0693E6.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul

Thank you for the photos, but I am still confused. What type of window hardware are you looking for? If you are looking for actual framing, or screening, we do not offer replacement parts. If it happens to be a balance, tilt latch, lock, or a hardware part similar to that, we can help you. If you could get back to us with some clarification on the actual hardware you are looking for, that would greatly be appreciated. 

Dear Paul,

Please see the pictures attached the tubes i need.

If you can send a link where to purchase that would be great.

The tip point is red.

Thanks in advance.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Unknown.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Unknown-1.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul

We appreciate the additional photos. I believe you may need the S400-24 spiral balance with a red tip. Take a look and see if this looks like a match. You may also want to consider the 75-005 charging tool to help with the installation. We also provide some helpful media guides about these parts if you wish to review that as well.

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.