Seeking replacement weatherstripping for windows

A quick learner from Kansas City says:
Some other details:
- ~1/4" in diameter (compressed from window being closed, distorted slightly from thick layers of paint)
- vinyl (?) covered foam bulb with plastic base, base is shaped like a "T"

The horizontal (top) cross of the "T:"
- one half has two clear flexible "fins" pointing inward
- the other half has the foam bulb/tube on top

The vertical (base/trunk) of the "T" has two clear flexible fins that point inward. They are on the same side of the "T" as the horizontal cross-peice that has the fins as well.

The windows are casement, I believe. They are as old as 8 years, but may be a lot newer that that. I am unsure.
User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure why your bubble has two lock in legs. Our 58-055 looks like it may work, but check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)