Semco Double hung window balance and pivot pin

A professional from Michigan says:
Semco Double hung with broken balance pivot shoe. Pivot shoe is blue. The number on the balance is q22TG the color of the balance is white and it is ribbed channel. The pivot pin on the sash is also broken and the long screw that holds it in is bent.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance shoe.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I believe you have a S751-23, stamped 22TG, and with a 15-233 Shoe attached. We can provide this for you via custom order. Please review these parts to make sure they match what you have. Can you just tell me how many balances you need? From there I'll draft a quote for you. 

A professional from Michigan says:
We will need 4 balances with the 15-233 shoe and 2 sets of pivot pins, 2 RH and 2 LH. Do you also have the long screw that attaches the pivot pin to the sash, we have one that is bent.

Thank you
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I just sent you an email with a custom link to order (4) 23" Series 751 Channel Balances, stamped 22TG and with the 15-233 Shoe attached. For pivot pins, see our 26-150 sold separately. These are slightly different than your original pivot bars, and it may take some modification to your window for them to work, but they are our best match. The screw that you'd need for these pivot bars depends on the sash itself. You may want to consult with a hardware store to find the right replacement. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

A quick learner from Illinois says:
I am in search of this exact pivot pin as well. To the original poster, did these different pivot pins/bars work after modification?
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.