Series 751 channel balance

A home owner from Woodinville, WA says:
Hi. We recently had the string in our channel balance snap on one side. In researching on your website, it looks like we need the Series 751 channel balance. Our window information is:
Window brand ? Visions
Tilt window with ribbed channel
Stamp ? 27D
Channel balance measurements - 28" L x 9/16" W
We have no S-hooks to attach the channel balance. Rather, our channel balance is screwed into the jam liner.

Our issue/question - We aren't sure how we'll get the shoe into the jam liner since it doesn't appear that we can remove the jam liner from the window. Do you have any how-to videos or other instructions on this particular issue? I've attached several pictures if they're helpful.

Thanks for your help. Your website is super helpful!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9042.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9044.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9045.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9048.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9052.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello,
It looks like you would need the S751-28 channel balance with the 15-233 Great Lakes locking terminals attached, which we can supply but it would need to be a custom order. 
To get started, we would like you to confirm the exact weight of the window sash that your balances support since the 27D stamp on your balance does not correlate to one of our strength options. 
We'll also need you to confirm the number of balances that you need to get a price quote together for you. Please note that the minimum order is two. We've also included a video showing the replacement process for this type of balance assembly below. 
I also noticed that your balance installs with a screw at the top, while ours has a rivet at the top used to attach one of the related S-clips to the window jamb. Please note that you would need to drill holes in the top of the replacement balances to install them the same way. Thank you. 
A home owner from Woodinville, WA says:
Hi. Thanks for getting back to me. The window sash weights 22.7 lbs. I need two balances. Please let me know what additional information you need from me in order to price out this custom order. Thanks.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. We just sent over an order link and price quote for you to review. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.