Series 770 with a rivet at the top

A quick learner from Naugatuck, CT says:
I have a channel balance that looks like the series 770 but instead of the white plastic clip in the end of the channel there is another rivet. The # stamped on it is 20B and it is white. Is there a balance that you have with the two rivets?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we can actually custom make this for you. Could you just show us a picture of where the rivet is installed at the top? Can you also tell us how many you need?
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at