Shower Door Roller Hardware for DRV Select Suites 2007 Modle

Purchasing Agent from Kemp, Texas
Jan 24, 2017 2:17 pm
We need to replace on two DRV Select Suites 5th wheels the sliding door roller assemblies.
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
4 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jan 27, 2017 2:12 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Please see our 10-071, this may be the roller you want.
Professional from Kemp,Texas
Jan 27, 2017 2:29 pm
Thanks Tom... that is part of what I need! Do you offer the other pieces that connect to it? Mine have all been robbed and need complete replacements! Your help is appreciated. We are an RV dealer for DRV.
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jan 27, 2017 3:31 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Okay, we're working on this! So it looks like you need "supports" the part the roller assembly connects to and the bolts to connect the roller to the support. I'll post again when I have more information for you. In the meantime, let us know if you need any other pieces and include photos if there are other needed parts.
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Feb 13, 2017 1:44 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
The other components are now available! Take a look at new SWISCO product codes 10-073, Roller Support, and the 10-072, installation bolt.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts