Shower door roller and retainers

A home owner from Huntington, NY says:
I am so happy I came across your website! Will be ordering a shower door roller part 10-075 as my Manhattan shower door has a damaged roller on one of the doors. Was easy to identify the part. However, I am uploading a photo as once I receive the roller I'm not sure how to install it as it seems it really no way to get the roller off the track itself. Do I had to take the entire track off the door and how do I go about that?

Another question-which is a bit unrelated - trying to replace a bottom retainer for the bottom of the door but not able to unscrew the damaged piece to be able to replace it. Any suggestions?

And lastly - The bottom retainers every so often slip out of the track. Any way to resolve this? Thank you so much, in advance, for answering all of my questions!

Thanks for any advice!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 622B3EF3-AB93-4866-B718-432C77B87D1D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 34AE284A-499D-45E6-A381-627B0726906C.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. For the 10-075, I believe you can use the guide for our 10-071 to remove and replace this hardware; the principles should be the same. See below. As far as your other parts, I am afraid we're not familiar. It's possible removing those screws at the top of the door might enable you to lift off the top track without completely dismantling the door, but I'm not certain, so take great care. As for the bottom guide, if there is a screw holding it on I would try using WD-40 Spray to loosen up the screw threads. You also might be able to cut the head off the screw with a hacksaw, or drill out the screw. No matter what you do take great care not to hit the glass. 

Installation Instructions for the 10-071 Shower Door Roller Assembly
Installation Instructions for the 10-071 Shower Door Roller Assembly
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.