Shower door strike side seal

A handy person from 94583 says:

I need to replace a rubber strip in a metal framed shower enclosure. The strip is in a slot in the metal in the door opening on the strike side, and keeps water from escaping between the door and frame.

The existing rubber strip is gray and 3/4" wide, with a triangle shaped top that goes in the slot. The triangle width is between 3/32" to 1/8". I will send a pic of a cross-section of the strip.

I am wondering if 10-320 or 10-309 may fit or if there is a better replacement.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1802.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't believe we're going to have an exact replacement for the shape on this shower sweep. Could you use something like our 10-324 Drip Rail with a Sweep instead? Take a look and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)