Shower sweep replacement

A quick learner says:
I am in need of a shower sweep,or some kind of suggestion to take care of water running out under the shower door. I do not have a make or an old sweep.
Thank you!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello there, thanks for contacting SWISCO. Your aluminum frame shower door can use one of our drip rails and sweeps. Depending on the length you can use our 10-324, 10-325, or 10-326. Cut the rail to size and drill installation holes in the frame, being careful not to go into the glass with 33-071 screws.

A quick learner from Chambersburg, pa says:
I have ordered the 10-313, and at your suggestion, the 10-325. Neither one has worked, I have a ridge on the inside of the door, not allowing anything to be drilled and installed. At a lose here. I do have a slot on the bottom of the door. The slot where the previous sweep was is about 3/8 or 1/4 inch wide.
Thank you!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry that it didn't work for you. From your photos I couldn't see the bevel on the inside door frame. That would prevent the door sweep installation, yes. The only other sweeps we have that may work are our 40-207 that has a 5/16" "T" and 40-209 that has a 3/8" "T", but there is no guarantee these will work. I am sorry we cannot offer a closer match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.