Sliding Door Latch Replacement Inquiry

Home Owner from San Diego, California
May 11, 2024 4:01 pm
Dear Swisco support,
I have a sliding door two point mortise latch that is not locking. The center plunger on the latch seems jammed and is not freely plunging/retracting when I press on it with my finger. The manufacturer's sticker on my sliding door is SGD-R20-144x95. The white two point latch's length appears to measure 9 7/8" and keeper 10 7/8". Would you please look at the attached pictures and provide me with correct Swisco replacement latch part number?

Thank you very much,
Christopher
Two Point Keeper #2 Two Point Mortise Keeper #1 Two Point Mortise Latch #1 Two Point Mortise Latch #2
4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
May 12, 2024 11:25 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey Christopher. I believe this mortise lock is our 82-239. Please compare to confirm. Let me know what you think.

Alternate image for 82-239
Alternate image for 82-239

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts