Sliding Glass Door Replament Rollers?

Home Owner from California
Apr 25, 2024 3:57 pm
I'm looking for a set of rollers. The current ones are no longer sliding smoothly and don't hold level. The only marking I can find on them is "DEL MAR ENGR." "PAT. PEND." They look to have a single Nylon wheel, and locking tabs. The hole drilled in to the side is from the previous owner who installed a locking pin on the bottom track, you can ignore that part as I will not be using the pin.
IMG_3123 IMG_3127 IMG_3126 IMG_3125 IMG_3124
5 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Apr 29, 2024 9:49 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us, and for your patience while we researched a possible match for this part. 

I wasn't able to find an identical replacement, but look at our 81-022 assembly and see if it has the same dimensions as your original. This is the closest possible option I could find. If not, another idea would be to use the 81-228 wheel and axle and reuse the roller housing, but that would only work if the housing is still in good working order. 

Alternate image for 81-022
Alternate image for 81-022

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts