Sliding Patio Door - Screen Door Rollers - Part Two of Two

A handy person from Niceville, FL says:
Need help with part number please. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210430_111410.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210430_111421.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See the screen rollers I have listed on this page. Compare all of them with your old hardware, and let me know if you think any of them match what you need.

A quick learner from Fort Collins co says:

Hello - our screen door track got damaged so I put a cap on it but I'm doing so it makes it wider, I am looking for wide track wheels, do you carry such a thing? I see they are made for hurricane level screen doors as they have wider tracks but I don't see where to buy the wheels

Thank you

Brian

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Brian. I'm afraid we don't really carry screen door wheels I would describe as wider. I believe pretty much all of our screen door wheels are meant to work on the same sized track.

That said, I've never heard of a track cover that necessarily renders the old rollers incompatible. That's not very good design; the idea is that it gives the old track a longer lifespan without otherwise affecting functionality. I would check to make sure you used the right size track cover in this instance just to be safe. If you used a cover for a patio glass door track, for example, then that may be the cause of the issue.

How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.