Sliding glass door weather seals

A home owner from Florida says:
I have older sliding glass doors. I need to replace the weather seals but I am having issues identifying the correct parts. The one seal is a bubble type that fits into a tee slot, it seals the door along the tack, top and bottom. The nominal dimensions are, the tee slot mount on the seal is .187", the bubble is around .187" and the total height is around .250". I would need around 25'.

The second seal is also a tee seal that looks like a tee. The sealing member is in the center and perpendicular to the tee slot mount. The nominal dimensions are the tee slot side is .187" wide and the center seal side is also .187" tall. I'm not sure if there would be a different part that could be used as these are mounted in the frame that the door closes into and where the sliding doors overlap in the center, there isn't much side room and there is one on both side of the frame at these locations. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you, Greg.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I'm not sure what you need, unfortunately. If possible, I'd like to see a photo of the end profile of both seals. That will allow me to track down a good match, if not in our catalog then maybe elsewhere. The video below will elaborate on what I need to see.

A home owner from Florida says:
Please find the attached pictures of this Patio door seals and track they are installed in. Hope you can see enough detail. The two main seals for the top of the doors and the vertical sides both have .187" tee slots. The top of the doors have the bubble seals which have a .187" ball and is .250" tall including the tee. The bottom seals along the roller side is a bit different. They go into a round slot that is on approximately a 45 degree angle. It's hard to tell because of the compression, but the best I can measure is the ball is approximately 3/32" in diameter. With the wiper included, the overall height is approximately .375". I would describe the lower seal as what I call a "P" style seal because of the shape. Thank you for your assistance. Greg.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8057AE4D-E3A7-4CC3-A5F8-918CFD5DEC86.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0B6D901F-23F9-4A9E-8F84-0A2B66A92820.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 025C0D8F-B151-412C-A592-16D486C570D0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2E635F3E-9A43-4AF6-AB46-2C82AF88E733.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, Greg. These photos are a huge help.

The first seal you show with that sorta "P" shape isn't something we can supply, unfortunately. The closest thing we have in our inventory is the 58-149. This is close, but the part that slides into the rail isn't as round as yours. I'm worried that it won't work quite the same way.

The bubble seal is similar to our 58-135, however this is mostly used on windows, not doors. I still think it looks awfully close but look it over and let me know what you think.

Finally, for the "T" shaped seal in your last photo, see our 40-209.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at