Smaller shoe channel balance

A from Florida says:
I was thinking I need a Series 380 channel balance but a Swisco rep encouraged me to ask for custom advice. He said the shoe looked a little small. I need four balances with a 2340 stamp and six balances with a 2940 stamp.
What do you think?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Schwey 2 top.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mms_attachment_1_dd6dbb4f2f7bbce225f702622b934788.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jschwey.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

At first glance, I agree, these would appear to be the S380-30 and S380-24. However, the shoe the Series 380 uses is our 15-005, which has a depth of 1". The depth is essentially the 'heel-to-toe' measurement. The depth on your shoe does look smaller, possibly 7/8". Please measure this to confirm. If so, you need balances that use our 15-029 shoe that is 7/8" deep. None of our stock items use this shoe, but that is where can indeed provide them for you via custom order. 

Check the shoe depth. If it's indeed the 15-029, I just sent you an email with two purchase links: one to order four(4) of these 24" balances, stamped 2340, with the 19-005 Top and 15-029 Bottom fittings attached. The other is to order six(6) balances stamped 2940, with the same fittings attached. Let me know if you have any questions prior to placing this order. Many thanks. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.