Souder Corner Bracket (Plastic)

A home owner from Columbia, Maryland says:

Second Item on left side of Photo of Swisco image on internet appears to be similar to Souder Furniture corner bracket that I need (need 6). They are for a Souder Desk System. Thanks, Frank

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 39-091 Corner Brace, or the heavy duty version, the 39-092 . See if this matches what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at