Spiral title window balances

Landlord from Silverwood Michigan
May 1, 2024 8:11 am
I'm looking for 2 spiral window balances for tilt windows. The balance measures 9" long 9/16" of and the 2 pins on the bottom are 7/16" apart. It has a blue tip. It appears the same as your 600 series but you don't offer that in the blue tip is this something I can get?
spiral tip pins inner spiral
2 user uploaded images
2 Replies
Landlord from Silverwood Michigan
May 2, 2024 1:27 pm
I need 6 spiral balances for tilt windows. They appear to be the same as the 600 series. They are 5/8 od by 9" tube length with a blue bearing. the ones on the website in 9" length are not offered with the blue bearing and the window weighs 22 pounds so it is too heavy for the ones offered. I also need 4 of part number S600-11 with blue tips and a installation tool 75-033.
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 3, 2024 3:50 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us. We can help with this via custom order. I'll go ahead and email you a purchase link and price quote for (6) 9" Series 600 balances with the blue tip. Please note that there is a 2-3 week lead time as well. 

Please note that the tool and 11" balances are not included in the link so don't forget to add them to your cart separately! 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts