St John's Lutheran Church Tilt in window pivots

A handy person from Phoenixville, PA says:
These pins are from windows produced in the early '60's. They have a nail like metal pin that goes through the "plastic" arm and body pivot arm, supposedly to help with window centering. There are no markings on the pin and none on the window that I could locate.
User submitted photos of a pressure shoe.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
This looks close to our 37-001. Please look it over and tell me if this could work as a replacement.
A quick learner from Phoenixville, PA says:
That looks perfect except it doesn't have the metal "nail like" shaft running through the center of the plastic pin. Is that a separate item or has the designed changed with more advanced materials available today? Thanks
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Ours does not have a metal shaft like you describe, no. I'm wondering if the leg on your part broke off and that metal pin was installed to keep the pressure shoe together. Another thought could be that yours was made with the metal pin to help keep the leg from breaking. In any case The 37-001 appears to be the closest match for your window. Could you still get it to work?
A quick learner says:
I think these will work. The metal pin looks like original equipment. I was told the metal "nail like" piece that goes through the hole was used for window adjustments and there is a screw that pushes somehow on the flat end (the nail like head)at the end of the plastic pin. If it looks like that "nail like" piece is needed, we can probably substitute a nail. I just need to take inventory of the windows to see how many of these things we might need. Any idea of delivery time?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sure, sounds good to me. As for delivery time, it would depend on what method of shipping you choose during checkout.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.