Swisco operator won't close the window

Quick Learner from Brooklyn
May 8, 2024 3:29 pm
I just purchased your operator 39-317.
My original is just a slight bit longer on both pieces; arms that extend out to push the sash closed.

The white part body is a perfect match
But The window won't close.

And I can't adjust it.

?
Do you have another one that is a perfect fit/match?
IMG_3356 (1) Timlu stacked IMG_3354 IMG_3355 (1)
4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 9, 2024 12:13 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out to us! While we have many that are similar, in style, I'm sorry to say we do not carry this particular replacement.

That said, the 39-317 Truth Split-Arm Operator can still potentially work for you, you'll just need to swap out the link arm from your existing operator.

For this project, you will also need to purchase part 62-014. You will also need a hammer and a drill.

Step One. Drill out the rivet where the link arm is connected to the gear arm.

Step Two. Line up the holes of the link arm to the gear arm of the operator and insert the rivet. Use a hammer to flatten the rivet, in order to secure the arm in place.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts