What SWISCO part replaces the TRUTH 31761A tandem rollers?

Purchasing Agent from Sweden
Jul 7, 2016 1:05 pm
We are a Glazier company in Sweden.
We have supplied and fitted thousands of sliding doors in Stockholm, Sweden.
In the next few years a lot of them will need wheel replacement.

For many years we have bought TRUTH 31761A wheels for sliding door from a supplier in Sweden.
They now have stopped selling this wheel type and we desperately need to find a new supplier.

Our question now is whether we can buy this wheel from you.

To begin with, we would need approximately 100 pieces.

The price and delivery time is of course very important.

Looking forward to your replay.
User submitted a photo of a patio door roller.
3 Replies
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Jul 11, 2016 12:21 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting! The design of your roller looks very much like our 81-018. I think this may be just the part you need, but review our dimensions below to verify.  We also have a stainless steel version, if that would interest you. See our 81-149.

You can see a detailed price breakdown on its store page. Shipping is determined by what delivery option you select during the checkout process, and the cost will be calculated for you automatically before you finalize your order.

Alternate image for 81-018
Alternate image for 81-018

Home Owner from Columbia SC
Mar 27, 2019 5:00 pm

need to replace my 2 patio door rollers. Similar to the one seen here but with a flat head adjustment.

Ed Fleshman

20181206_150224 Inside Patio Door
2 user uploaded images
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Mar 28, 2019 8:04 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi Ed, thanks for contacting us. I see what you mean about that flathead adjustment but I still think the 81-018 is the best place to start. The difference in the screw honestly shouldn't matter too much as to how it functions, you'll just need the appropriate screwdriver type when it comes to time to adjust it. I just recommend that you review the dimensions shown above to confirm that they are the same size.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts