TRUTH Operator and Arm Replacement

Quick Learner from Philadelphia
Apr 30, 2024 10:59 am
I was wondering if you could tell me what type of arm assembly I have.
I think it's a dual arm, but it doesn't match any of the products I've seen. The arms actually work fine. I just need to replace the operator. Can you suggest any replacements?
casement operator casement operator
2 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 2, 2024 9:59 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us. This looks like a single-arm operator to me. Have a look at the 39-013 and 39-027E. Review the specifications and see if one of them matches up with your old assembly. 

Dimensions for 39-013
Dimensions for 39-013

Dimensions for 39-027e
Dimensions for 39-027e

Quick Learner from Philadelphia
May 2, 2024 10:52 am
Thanks for the response. The picture I posted shows a smaller, secondary arm that also connects to the bottom of the window. That's why I was wondering if I had a dual arm? Any thoughts? Just want to be sure. Thanks again.
IMG_0950 IMG_0951 IMG_0952
3 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 3, 2024 8:53 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Oh, I see! That second arm you're referring to is a part of the hinge that's installed on the sill. I hope this helps!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts