Tilt Window Balance

A quick learner from Rockville, MD says:
My window balance has 2 broken parts, the cord and the lower pin to hold the spring hook. I need to replace the whole balance, but not sure the part number. The metal length: 34 inches and there is marking on metal: 34C 0B 8S1. It may be 34" series 795 channel balance from your catalog. Can you help to identify the replacement part before I order? The window is not made by Andersen, likely by Silver Line. Again, I am not sure because the house was built in 2002 and I moved in 2019 from NJ. Thank you very much.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC02604 Balance 34 inches.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC02606 Balance Top with Stamp.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC02607 Balance Bottom.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC02609 Balance Interior.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC02610 Balance Interior Bottom.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This indeed looks like a standard S795-34 Channel Balance to me. The shoe that comes attached to this balance by default, our 15-195, matches your old one. For a stamp you'd choose 34C. Let me know if you have further questions. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.