Tilt Window spring assembly

A home owner from Groton, Ct says:
This is the left spring / corded tilt window mechanism. The lower pulley broke. I expect i need a total replacement. Note window 3 is the attachment for the lock mechanism still in the window.....i can move it to a new cord if required.

Suggestions??

Thanks
Channel Balance
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
To further help you in identifying your tilt balance, we need to know how you attach the balance to the window. Also, how long is the metal channel, and what imprint stamped on it? We need to see the clip at the end of the cord, as well. The second photo, where your spring is attached to that rivet, is very unusual, and we want to figure out what's going on.
A quick learner from Groton Ct says:
The channel is attached to the top of the window casing thru the hole you see in pic 1 of the metal channel.

There are two rivets on the metal channel...which is about 40" long. The third photo shows the bottom pulls which is attached to a similar rivet on the bottom of the metal channel (note the bottom pulley broke off at the rivet. the long cord from the top pulley hooks on to the sliding (rotating) lock at the bottom of the window.

I agree its unusual thus my question:)
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for clarifying! If your balance attaches to the top using a screw, then I would recommend our Series 770 channel balance. This looks like the best match we have, and even has the same style clip at the end of the cord. See what you think.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.