Tilt window balance

A quick learner from Bakersfield, CA says:
Hello, What I have are 2 tilt window balances one is stamped C3140 and is 32" long and the other is stamped C1950 and is 20" long. I seen your Series 765 and it looks identical to what I need. I need 4 ea of the long and 2 ea of the little. I tried to add them to the cart and submit it but it says I need to choose an option and I'm not quite sure what that means. So I am trying to find out if your series 765 will work and if so what does the option mean? I need to order them if they will work. I do not have a picture of them but like I said they look exactly like series 765.

Thank you for your time, Ronnie
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
I can not say for sure our Series 765 tilt balance is correct for your window. The option we ask is the spring weight that is stamped on the metal channel. Your numbers C3140 & C1950 doesn't match ours. We would like to see photos of your balance to review it further.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.