Tip tilt on glass storm windows

A quick learner from Minneapolis MN says:

My glass storm windows (Benada) are screwed together at corners.

Top tilt is nylon/plastic and has hole for screw that fixes it in place. It is 3/16 x 3/16 x 1 1/2 (including 1/4 tilt insert)

I have located other parts on your site (91-090, 95-016, 95-00995-008) that seem to fit Although my screen tilts are 3/16 x 3/16 rather than 3/16 x 5/32. Thirty plus windows to fix. Thank you!

Nigel 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E21ECDA3-0170-4B24-B9E8-EAEC65B2611A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 234B2016-7F1B-4AFC-BC29-D95332F04945.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

The top tilt you show in your photo that takes a screw is no longer available, unfortunately. Just a thought, you might find some at an older hardware store in your area that repairs storm sashes. With that being said, take a look at the 95-250 and the 95-140. Both of these corners have the 3/16" leg you need. What I have done in the past would be to cut and drill either of these corners to match the top tilt you show in your photo. Review the specifications and see what you think. 

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.