Top Tilt Latch - P50 & P51

Landlord from NYC
Aug 14, 2011 3:35 pm
Hi,

I have a top tilt latch that I can't find on your website. It is 3.25 long and 2.25 between the screw holes and probably 13/16th from the center of one screw hole to the edge. It is 1 inch in width. The only identifying marks on it appear on the underside where I see P50 and P51. Do you know what they are? Thanks.
6 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Aug 15, 2011 9:22 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
I tried cross referencing the P50 and P51 marks with no luck. Can you submit an image of the tilt latch so we can research a replacement for you?
Quick Learner
Aug 15, 2011 11:10 am
Here are two images. One of the front and one of the back. Please note that the locking point is broken off.
User submitted photos of their P50 & P51 tilt window latches.
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Aug 15, 2011 12:43 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
I believe the closest top tilt latch we carry is our 26-078 & 26-079. Do you think they could work?

Do you know what brand the window is?
Quick Learner
Aug 15, 2011 12:57 pm
I will try them. The windows may be manufactured by Crystal which is a large local manufacturer in the NYC area though I'm not sure of that.
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Aug 15, 2011 1:16 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
If they do not work, let us know and we will see if we can bring in a new latch for you.
Handy Person from Central NJ
Oct 6, 2012 3:56 pm
Just wanted to say thanks. I was looking for the same part and just ordered the parts you suggested.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts