Tub-Master top & bottom rollers

A quick learner from indiana says:
I am looking at the 10-134. I need top & bottom rollers are they the same? If not could you give me part numbers so I could order them from you. thanks
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
I do not know if this Tub-Master wheel & bracket is used for both top and bottom. You will need to remove a top and bottom roller from the door to compare and then match up to a replacement in our catalog.
A home owner from Minnesota says:
I have a Tub-Master accordian style tub enclosure door that has rollers only on the top. Do you have replacement rollers for that style door? Thank You.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at SWISCO product code 10-134, Tub-Master Folding Shower Door Wheel Assembly. If this does not match up to the rollers you are looking to replace, please reply to this discussion with a detailed photo with measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.