Unigrass 6000 Integrated Drawer Side

A quick learner from Wetumpka, AL says:
The part is embossed with the designation Unigrass 6000. It physically makes one side of the kitchen drawer I'm repairing and integrates with the cabinet mounted rails. I need a replacement part due to the roller on one side of the drawer becoming detached. The part is 20" long and 3.25" wide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer 2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell this wide bracket wall. The only thing we may be able to supply is the wheel itself, but that would only work if you can reuse the rest of it. Would that be possible? 

If so, can you tell me the thickness and diameter of the wheel in question?

A quick learner from Wetumpka, AL says:
Anticipating you might not have the integrated drawer side, I went ahead and ordered a replacement wheel...part number 32-039. I'll let you know how it works out when I get it.

Mike
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the update! I think that's a great pick. The 32-039 a very versatile wheel that I've used to repair many different drawers in the past.

If you run into any issues, though, let me know. I'm happy to look into an alternative.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.