Vinyl window pivot shoe

A quick learner from Murfreesboro, TN says:
please help me identify and REPLACE what I am told is a "pivot shoe". I need two pair. There is a stamp on the channel above where the shoe stops. It's is a vertical 28B over horizontal B.S.I. That is all I can find to identify the single hung vinyl window. Thanks, Chuck
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think you might have our Series 775 channel balance. I'm afraid the shoes are not available by themselves anymore. Take a look at our Series 775 and let me know what you think.
A quick learner says:
Thanks Tom! I have ordered the parts you recommended Thanks for the quick response. Also like the "how to" videos that you all provide to help install the parts, etc.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)