What balance goes with the pivot shoe 15-105?

Handy Person from Florida
Mar 25, 2011 11:01 am
I need the window balance that goes with pivot shoe 15-105
5 Replies
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Mar 30, 2011 3:14 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Good Afternoon,

If possible, please upload a few quick photos of your channel balance, in particular the balance attachments. This will allow us to better help you identify the proper replacement.
Handy Person from Beverly MA
Apr 1, 2011 10:58 pm
I purchased the 15-105 pivot shoe. It fits into the window track (Harvey Windows) but the pin does not fit into the medal insert. The Harvey metal inserts are holed out. Any ideas?
Thanks
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 5, 2011 1:51 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thank you for submitting your photos, unfortunately we cannot quite make out the pin you're referring to. If possible, please submit new photos of the metal pin so we can help you with your inquiry.
Quick Learner from St Augustine FL
Apr 15, 2011 5:33 pm
What channel balance goes with the 15-105 shoe. I have a 2440 1/2 " (9/16) x 5/8 " 35" long. It takes the 15-105 shoe, tilt out window. Kinco window
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 18, 2011 8:58 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
We will need to identify your channel balance attachments in order to identify the balance Series.

If you can, upload a few photos of your balance attachments so we can take a look.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts