What do you use to charge a balance?

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
In your notes you say the spiral balances are shipped ready to be charged. What do they need to be charged with?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I see you were looking at our S900-36, which is for tilt windows. We recommend our 75-006 charging tool for tilt window spiral balances.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)