What is this and where can I get 4 of them.

A quick learner says:
Older home 1985 single hung bottom window where can I buy these? Came off little square holes when I changed channel balences thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220323_181425.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid your photo is a little too unclear to make out. In order to help, I will need a clearer photo of the t in question. Seeing what it looks like while installed would also give me a better idea of what its function is and whether we have anything that matches.

A quick learner says:
It seems to help window slide up and down to stay on track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16482973307382004006248706628736.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1648297449476584586805616903357.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you. This appears to be a face guide of sorts. With that in mind I think our 67-028 looks like our best match. This has the same general shape, though it still has a few differences I'm not sure about. It's worth looking over before you buy anything just to confirm they match up.

Dimensions for 67-028
Dimensions for 67-028

A quick learner says:
Thank you so much. Swisco is the best.
Profile picture of Tom

You're very welcome! Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.